DENNIS M. BOOTH, Ph.D.
ATTY. PAUL S. VEGA
Assistant City Administrator
MERCY C. SALAS, Supervising Administrative Officer
MELLISA L. ANISCO, Administrative Assistant IV
MENCHIE C. BOLTRON, Administrative Assistant I
MIKAELA MONA C. BAUTISTA, Administrative Assistant I
CARMELITA L. BERNARDO, Administrative Aide VI
CHRISTINE V. MACHICA, Administrative Aide IV
CZAR ANDES, Administrative Aide IV
JOSELITO P. POSTRERO, Administrative Aide IV
RUELITO A. PAYUMO, Administrative Aide IV
DOMINIC M. FLORES, Administrative Aide II
Mandate of the City Administrator
(1) Develop plans and strategies and upon approval thereof by the governor or mayor, as the case may be, implement the same particularly those which have to do with the management and administration-related programs and projects which the governor or mayor is empowered to implement and which the sanggunian is empowered to provide for under this code;
(2) In addition to the foregoing duties and functions, the administrator shall;
(i) Assist in the coordination of the work of all the officials of the local government unit, under the supervision, direction and control of the governor or mayor, and for this purpose, he may convene the chiefs of offices and other officials of the local government unit;
(ii) Establish and maintain a sound personnel program for the local government unit designed to promote career development and uphold the merit principle in the local government service.
(iii) Conduct a continuing organizational development of the local government unit with the end in view or constituting effective administrative reforms;
(3) Be in the frontline of delivery of administrative support services particularly those related to the situations during and in the aftermath of manmade and natural disasters and calamities;
(4) Recommend to the sanggunian and advise the governor and mayor, as the case may be, on all the other matters relative to the management and administration of the local government unit; and
(5) Exercise such other powers and perform such other duties and functions as may be prescribed by law and ordinance.